SHBBMUP002 Design and Apply Makeup
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM THIS SUBJECT?
Our highly trained and expert trainers will teach you the basics or tips and tricks to create a flawless finish and glamorous evening look. This makeup course is an ideal
choice for people who are looking forward to improve their skills for personal makeup. You will get amazingly useful insights of the exciting industry of make-up artists.
WHAT WILL I LEARN FROM THIS UNIT?
- The importance of having a makeup trial and tips on how to
ensure it is a success
- The types of tools and equipment you need to complete a bride’s makeup
- Information about the various types of makeup brushes that are available
- Recommended brands of skincare products, brushes, and
- Introduction to identify your face angles
- Makeup for daily look
- Foundation application
- Eyebrows, eyeliners & mascara
- Eye corrective concealer & Eyeshadow application
- Powder application/contouring & blushes
- Lips & individual lashes
- Makeup for evening look
- Smokey eyes
- Fashion color/contouring & highlight
- Ombre lips application
- Laminated brow
FILL IN BELOW ENQUIRY FORM FOR MORE COURSES INFORMATION