SHB30315 Certificate III In Nail Technology Course
The nationally accredited Certificate III in Nail Technology qualifies you to become a professional beauty therapist. Consolidate your knowledge on a range of beauty disciplines and choose an area to specialise. Travel the world with transferrable skills or use your knowledge to launch your own salon.
What will you learn?
- Provide manicures and pedicures
- Apply gel nails and acrylic nails
- Design and apply bespoke nail art
- Use electric file equipment for nail services
- Provide salon services to clients
- Apply safe hygiene and work, health and safety practices
Duration Study Load: Maximum 6 months, 80 hours work replacement
Study your way – Full Time or Part-Time
Payment Options available – Study now, pay later
Tuition fees include: a manicure and pedicure kit with UV Lamp (valued at $250), a nail art kit (valued at $150) and a gel and acrylic kit with e-file machine (valued at $650) together with a set of Elegant uniform
Discount vouchers for shopping from the beauty supply store.
You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will
need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
This course involves reading and undertaking a range of written assessments, as well as engaging in online forums and discussions. Furthermore, the delivery mode relies on the extensive use of written communication. As such, entry to the course requires the successful completion of English to Year 10 level.
If you haven’t successfully completed English at Year 10 level, you can demonstrate equivalency through one of the following:
- Successful completion of a Nationally Recognised Training qualification at Certificate II level or higher; OR
- 2 years relevant industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication
- Full time courses are run on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 10a.m – 4 p.m.
- Part time courses are run on a demand process, that is when a minimum amount of students request out of ordinary hours courses, they will be scheduled to suit the students needs.
The course contains a minimum of 80 hours of work placement. During the course, you will be given the chance to do internship in our franchise partners (ProfessioNail, Teco Nail, Nails Studio, etc) where you can experience real fast-paced working environment, improve communication with customers and excel small business management skills. Your work placement will need to be completed in Australia, and you will be responsible for the costs of any travel, accommodation, statutory checks or other requirements related to your work placement.
FILL IN BELOW ENQUIRY FORM FOR MORE COURSES INFORMATION